TESOL Certificate program is designed to provide student with a firm understanding for the basic elements involved in teaching English as a foreign or second language. The hundred-hour course in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) is designed to thoroughly prepare students to teach English as a Foreign Language (EL), English as a Second Language (ESL), as well as provide tools for their own reflection and growth as teachers.
The learning, skills, and other competencies to be acquired by students are as follows:
- Identify different learning style
- Familiarize themselves with the different teaching methodologies
- Create productive lesson planning
- Deliver effective classroom practice
- A high school diploma or GED
- A completed and signed Application Form
- Application fee (Non- refundable); payable by check or cashier’s check (for international applicants)
- Two Academic References (form is provided in the application and should be mailed by the person completing the reference)
- One official copy of high school transcript and Diploma
TESOL Program Requirements
TESOL Certificate program is required to take the total of the program that is made up of 100 Clock hours.