The AEU’s academic programs and facilities are open to students of all Christian denominations who meet the standard requirements for admission. The AEU desires only qualified students and personnel who are committed to Jesus Christ. However, AEU does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admission policies, scholarships, or any other programs and activities.
The following documents must be included in the application process.
- -The application form downloads here.
- -Non-refundable application fee ($100.00)
- -Three letters of recommendation
- -A statement of the applicant’s Christian faith
- -One recent photograph
- -Official transcripts from all schools attended including high school.
The application form and other forms can be obtained from the admission office, requested by either phone or mail.